What I hear

Creative Writing on a Tablet PC


Twitter: What I'm doing now.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

N is here?

Okay, I just watched the latest two episodes of the story N from Stephen King’s upcoming anthology. You know, it’s good stuff…nice art, nice minimalistic use of animation, and a compelling tell.

It’s just…each episode is just too short. Just as it pulls you in, it’s over, and you have to wait another day. I love the serial format, but this is really trampling all over the power of it.

Will I go back tomorrow, or just wait until the damn thing’s done and watch them all?

Heh. You know me too well.

http://www.simonsays.com/specials/stephen-king-nishere/

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'll wait till they're all done. Then I'll probably forget about it first and miss it entirely.

Wonder Man said...

I will check this out

About Me

My photo
This is me and one of my two cats. His name is Cougar, and he’s an F1 Chausie. A chausie is a new breed of cat under development. Chausies are the result of a cross between a domestic cat (in Cougar’s case, a Bengal) and a jungle cat (Felis Chaus). Cougar’s mom is 8 pounds and his father is a 30-pound jungle cat. He’s about 16 pounds, super intelligent, spirited, and toilet trained. A writer without a cat (or two) is not to be trusted.