What I hear

Creative Writing on a Tablet PC


Twitter: What I'm doing now.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

OO! OO! OO! Pick me! Pick me!

So the interview went down this morning, right. It was pretty damn quick. All of like maybe ten minutes, which either meant the interviewer isn’t into interviewing or she just wasn’t that into me.

After the interview she gave me a test to take. I know that should have unnerved me a bit, but for some reason, tests never do. This one was an hour long copy editing/writing thing…using the kind of work I would be doing if hired. It was fairly easy stuff, though it did require some second guessing. I can’t imagine any writer not doing well on it, though, I suppose that’s possible. Anyway, at the end of the interview she said they’d be making a decision next week.

How did I do overall…my self assessment: I’d hire me in a minute (:

Heh.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Lol. Good luck.

Sidney said...

Yeah, I 'm with Charles. Good luck. Hope you get it.

About Me

My photo
This is me and one of my two cats. His name is Cougar, and he’s an F1 Chausie. A chausie is a new breed of cat under development. Chausies are the result of a cross between a domestic cat (in Cougar’s case, a Bengal) and a jungle cat (Felis Chaus). Cougar’s mom is 8 pounds and his father is a 30-pound jungle cat. He’s about 16 pounds, super intelligent, spirited, and toilet trained. A writer without a cat (or two) is not to be trusted.