What I hear

Creative Writing on a Tablet PC


Twitter: What I'm doing now.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Where was your consciousness…

…and where are the letters that you wrote to yourself,

but could not address?

image

Okay, that line is from the one and only Ani. I’m listening to and watching her Babeville concert while cleaning house…and man, every two seconds she snags me with another fantastic line, a melody, a vocal gymnastic, or a pithy comment, like this one about having her baby:

“I’ve done drugs my entire life and I decide to stop now?”

Okay, back to work. If you haven’t bought/viewed/listened to this DVD, well, I pity you (:

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is me and one of my two cats. His name is Cougar, and he’s an F1 Chausie. A chausie is a new breed of cat under development. Chausies are the result of a cross between a domestic cat (in Cougar’s case, a Bengal) and a jungle cat (Felis Chaus). Cougar’s mom is 8 pounds and his father is a 30-pound jungle cat. He’s about 16 pounds, super intelligent, spirited, and toilet trained. A writer without a cat (or two) is not to be trusted.