What I hear

Creative Writing on a Tablet PC


Twitter: What I'm doing now.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Sunny and 85

We had a very sunny day today…and it hit 85 degrees, which, for SF, is a serious heat wave. Should be back to around 71 tomorrow, which is just about where it’s supposed to be.

I was working, sitting in front of my window this afternoon and took this snapshot with the Web cam. Hmm. Even my Web cam doesn’t know how to act when it get’s this bright and sunny in the city.

2009-07-13 19-07-58.495

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is me and one of my two cats. His name is Cougar, and he’s an F1 Chausie. A chausie is a new breed of cat under development. Chausies are the result of a cross between a domestic cat (in Cougar’s case, a Bengal) and a jungle cat (Felis Chaus). Cougar’s mom is 8 pounds and his father is a 30-pound jungle cat. He’s about 16 pounds, super intelligent, spirited, and toilet trained. A writer without a cat (or two) is not to be trusted.