What I hear

Creative Writing on a Tablet PC


Twitter: What I'm doing now.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Why I Can't Live Without My Cats

Okay, shortly after I posted that picture of my cats in the sun, Fenix came in and got in my lap. He's purring like a ... cat. As all cat lovers know, that sound is magical.

It's funny, now that they're fighting, I don't get as much cuddle time. Still quite a bit, but not as much. That said, they still groom each other between fights!!! That's what's most infuriating about the process -- they still love each other -- they just can't stand each other. Go figure.

Anyway, here's a picture of Fenix, taking a nap!I promise, no more cat  pictures for a while!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is me and one of my two cats. His name is Cougar, and he’s an F1 Chausie. A chausie is a new breed of cat under development. Chausies are the result of a cross between a domestic cat (in Cougar’s case, a Bengal) and a jungle cat (Felis Chaus). Cougar’s mom is 8 pounds and his father is a 30-pound jungle cat. He’s about 16 pounds, super intelligent, spirited, and toilet trained. A writer without a cat (or two) is not to be trusted.