What I hear

Creative Writing on a Tablet PC


Twitter: What I'm doing now.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Robots, Bootybots, Erotibots!!!

b52s_funplex.jpgOh man, oh man, oh man...the B-52s are back with their first CD of new music in 16 years. And it's rocks so hard I'm grinnin' from ear-to-ear! The headline is chanted in a song called "Love in the Year 3000".

The CD is called "FunPlex", and it's as funky/funny/cool/dancable/silly as the best of their work.

And Cindy Wilson is back!!!!

Thank you, bs!

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I actually like a fair amount of B52s, although I'm a little ashamed to admit it given my reputation as a headbanger.

Clifford said...

Get yourself a B52s T-shirt... will give you some street cred.

About Me

My photo
This is me and one of my two cats. His name is Cougar, and he’s an F1 Chausie. A chausie is a new breed of cat under development. Chausies are the result of a cross between a domestic cat (in Cougar’s case, a Bengal) and a jungle cat (Felis Chaus). Cougar’s mom is 8 pounds and his father is a 30-pound jungle cat. He’s about 16 pounds, super intelligent, spirited, and toilet trained. A writer without a cat (or two) is not to be trusted.