What I hear

Creative Writing on a Tablet PC


Twitter: What I'm doing now.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A paler shade of white

I’ve had more than my share of white Christmases. They’re nice, if you can stay inside, by the fire, as the white stuff wafts gently down and covers the houses and the trees. After a snow, xmas lights, glowing through a blanket of white can be pretty.

So tonight, on my way back from The Mission, I spotted a massive tree in the park that had been draped with strings of light…glowing through the low laying fog.

If I’d had a camera, I would have taken a picture to share with you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is me and one of my two cats. His name is Cougar, and he’s an F1 Chausie. A chausie is a new breed of cat under development. Chausies are the result of a cross between a domestic cat (in Cougar’s case, a Bengal) and a jungle cat (Felis Chaus). Cougar’s mom is 8 pounds and his father is a 30-pound jungle cat. He’s about 16 pounds, super intelligent, spirited, and toilet trained. A writer without a cat (or two) is not to be trusted.