What I hear

Creative Writing on a Tablet PC


Twitter: What I'm doing now.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Eargasm

Jill S California I’m listening to the new CD from Jill Sobule…and man, I’m lovin’ it. This is music pure and simple. The woman solicited her fan base in order to get the money to make it. And she got it. Unfortunately, I didn’t hear about her solicitation until it was too late, or I would have scraped up a donation.

Wow, her quirky autobiographical lyrics make me smile.

Thanks Jill. Really, thanks.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is me and one of my two cats. His name is Cougar, and he’s an F1 Chausie. A chausie is a new breed of cat under development. Chausies are the result of a cross between a domestic cat (in Cougar’s case, a Bengal) and a jungle cat (Felis Chaus). Cougar’s mom is 8 pounds and his father is a 30-pound jungle cat. He’s about 16 pounds, super intelligent, spirited, and toilet trained. A writer without a cat (or two) is not to be trusted.