What I hear

Creative Writing on a Tablet PC


Twitter: What I'm doing now.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tablet PC is 4!

The tablet pc turns four today. Pretty significant because on its release the doomsayers were out in force. Now it seems, more and more of the doubters are seeing the value and strength of the platform and adjusting their former predictions. Anyone who's talked to me about my tablet knows I think they're here to stay and that I will never buy a computer without a pen interface again.

The face of computing will never be the same… write on!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is me and one of my two cats. His name is Cougar, and he’s an F1 Chausie. A chausie is a new breed of cat under development. Chausies are the result of a cross between a domestic cat (in Cougar’s case, a Bengal) and a jungle cat (Felis Chaus). Cougar’s mom is 8 pounds and his father is a 30-pound jungle cat. He’s about 16 pounds, super intelligent, spirited, and toilet trained. A writer without a cat (or two) is not to be trusted.