I don't usually do memes. In fact, I don't even know how to pronounce the word if the truth be known (and truth is what blogs are all about, right?). But a couple of blogger friends called me out, so I'm gonna play along. Besides, it's actually a pretty interesting idea. I'm just not all that into the electronic version of the chain letter (: I'm gonna pass on tagging other folks.
So the challenge? Reveal 8 random facts about yourself.
1. I'm afraid of fish.
2. I don't watch tv, but think I know what I'm missing.
3. I can be secretive.
4. I'm very uncomfortable in groups larger than 4 or 5 people, unless I know them well.
5. I'm an outsider.
6. I've less depth than most people think. Present company excluded, of course (:
7. I'm an unorganized thinker and write from the gut rather than the brain.
8. Organized religion freaks me out.
Okay, most of you probably knew these things about me already. But hey, I can be secretive.