What I hear

Creative Writing on a Tablet PC


Twitter: What I'm doing now.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Paperless Boy, Pt. 2

Oh yeah, one more thing...when I do a search in Vista, it even brings up my handwritten notes in its results. I just searched on "rain forest" and sure enough, it came up with my envelope-like scribbles as one of the results. I was able to do that with XP and Microsoft's free search software, but it never ceases to amaze me. Ink is handled nearly as flexibly as text in Windows now...I will never buy another notepad...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is me and one of my two cats. His name is Cougar, and he’s an F1 Chausie. A chausie is a new breed of cat under development. Chausies are the result of a cross between a domestic cat (in Cougar’s case, a Bengal) and a jungle cat (Felis Chaus). Cougar’s mom is 8 pounds and his father is a 30-pound jungle cat. He’s about 16 pounds, super intelligent, spirited, and toilet trained. A writer without a cat (or two) is not to be trusted.