I got back from Redmond on Friday evening…took the Bart/bus from the airport so while I saved money, well, it was a long, yet oddly pleasant, trip home. Now, all trained-up and ready to go, I’ve got a boatload of things and thangs to do before I begin work in earnest on Wednesday.
The trip, while busy, was pretty much a good time all around.
And the toys…Microsoft wasn’t exactly stingy. More on that later.
Right now I’m feeling buried. Here are some of the things and thangs on my list:
- Paperwork for work and the rental
- Clean the nasty stinky apartment
- Hang with John Waters (Yeah!)
- Study Windows Media Center / HD issues
- Review notes
- Study C#
- Attend lesson with tutor
- Banking (what money?)
- Finish setting up new phone
- Finish short story
- Meditate (8 minutes per day, baby!)
- Return phone calls
- Grocery shop
It’s Monday, 2:14, only one French Fry left on my plastic tray and my cola is down to the melted ice dregs. Time to get my butt in gear.