What I hear

Creative Writing on a Tablet PC


Twitter: What I'm doing now.

Monday, October 06, 2008

Back to life…

Zune 8 I got back from Redmond on Friday evening…took the Bart/bus from the airport so while I saved money, well, it was a long, yet oddly pleasant, trip home. Now, all trained-up and ready to go, I’ve got a boatload of things and thangs to do before I begin work in earnest on Wednesday.

The trip, while busy, was pretty much a good time all around.

And the toys…Microsoft wasn’t exactly stingy. More on that later.

Right now I’m feeling buried. Here are some of the things and thangs on my list:

  • Paperwork for work and the rental
  • Clean the nasty stinky apartment
  • Laundry
  • Hang with John Waters (Yeah!)
  • Study Windows Media Center / HD issues
  • Review notes
  • Study C#
  • Attend lesson with tutor
  • Banking (what money?)
  • Finish setting up new phone
  • Finish short story
  • Meditate (8 minutes per day, baby!)
  • Return phone calls
  • Grocery shop
  • Create

It’s Monday, 2:14, only one French Fry left on my plastic tray and my cola is down to the melted ice dregs. Time to get my butt in gear.

1 comment:

gardenlore said...

does this mean you've read the book 8 minute meditaiton? i recently bought it. now just need to get moving on it...

About Me

My photo
This is me and one of my two cats. His name is Cougar, and he’s an F1 Chausie. A chausie is a new breed of cat under development. Chausies are the result of a cross between a domestic cat (in Cougar’s case, a Bengal) and a jungle cat (Felis Chaus). Cougar’s mom is 8 pounds and his father is a 30-pound jungle cat. He’s about 16 pounds, super intelligent, spirited, and toilet trained. A writer without a cat (or two) is not to be trusted.